Thursday, February 09, 2006

Last week in the city

It's the beginning of the end of my time here in Sydney.

Tuesday Anne and Marcey from the NZ trip arrived and we met up with Jeanette, Svetlana and Max in Bondi Hotel. Great to see them all again!

Wednesday we spent on Coogee beach, met Trevor and then got ready for the Opera :). Trev had to check by work so it was only the three of us and we were lucky to get some last-minute student tickets, type A reserve (best seats) for a third of the normal price! And the opera ('Falstaff') was simply great! Very traditional setting, great music, with an awesome lot of detail around the main plot, great music and singing.

And finally the girls wanted to take a hike on the harbour bridge so we walked to the middle and took some great photos of the opera and city skyline.

Check out the new images: http://bengoesoz.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album06.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog! Gosh, I didn't realize you were leaving so soon. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Sydney and good luck with returning home and working on the thesis!

10/2/06 6:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

Very impressive site with nice clean format. I read the thoughts stuff but you're right, it's just techno-babble to me. Sorry, I can't be there on Sun but hope to catch up before you go. Cheerio

10/2/06 12:27 PM

 
Blogger Anne said...

Hey!! I made it onto your blog! I'm so honoured. How did the travelling home go?? Say hello to Germany for me... I may never get the chance.

16/2/06 5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home